FPW: Future Pro Wrestling Audience Policy.
At FPW we want shows to be as enjoyable as possible. See below for what is to be expected from fans at all FPW Wrestling events.
• All FPW staff will be visible by FPW Wrestling clothing or lanyards. If you need help with anything, they are the people to ask. From there, the staff member will be able to advise you on the best course of action and help where possible, especially if you have any concerns regarding safety or need to report an incident.
• FPW WILL NOT TOLERATE: discriminative behaviour, verbal abuse, sexual abuse,
bullying, online abuse, physical violence, racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia or ANY
behaviours that put talent, crew or other fans at risk. There will be crew
members at all events. If you witness any of the above or have any concerns, please find
someone and report it at the earliest opportunity. We want EVERYONE to be and feel safe.
• At the merchandise tables please treat talent with respect and do not step over their personal boundaries.
• Anyone found to be breaking any of the above will be ejected. We reserve the right to
refuse entry to future shows. Keep this in mind with all interactions.
• Remember if you need help with accessibility, you can contact us at email@example.com for assistance (ideally in advance) and we will make any arrangements or work on alternatives where accessibility may be an issue.
• If any incidents occur after any of our events, please report them to us through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you do have any issues or concerns that do not involve a safeguarding matter - our Facebook group will be able to help you. They will note any comments or feedback to us after each other. The fan committee is currently in development and will be active by the time shows return.
We appreciate every one of you and want you to see that moving forwards. We hope the
new policies and procedures allow us to be more transparent and making it a safe promotion for
you to attend. Stay safe and we hope to see you soon.